Make a commitment to contribute an even bigger, positive impact to communities you live in, companies you work in, causes that mean something to you and beyond. It will make you happier and you’ll benefit others at the same time – it makes sense. Here are some suggestions to help you get started.
- Be proactive and choose to make a difference today. Don’t wait to be asked by someone else. Think about what matters to you and focus your efforts to help in some way.
- If you already shop online for home or business, join www.TheGivingMachine.co.uk and start giving for free. There is a huge amount of money that can be diverted back into our communities – help make that happen.
- Encourage your company to consider how to include its customers and staff in a Givenomic model. If you are a business owner/leader and need help in considering how your organisation could benefit from a Givenomic approach, have some feedback to share, want to interview me or book me to speak to your team or company, get in touch.
- If you have ideas of your own, don’t wait. Take the first steps to making them happen. Get in touch if you think I can help.
- Check this blog for other Givenomic news. If you find one, let me know and we can update the blog to spread the word.
If you have any other feedback that you’d like to share – get in touch!
Twitter: @Givenomics @rjmorris67 @GivingMachineUK